I was relieved when my friend Dana, from Nine Tomatoes tagged me – because there are only 7 things to expose about myself rather than the Facebook version’s 25 Things! You know I’ve written 25 Things You May Not Know About Hand Analysis - and even have a monthly FREE teleseminar on that topic, but today I’m going to share 7 things you may not know about me.
1. Once upon a time I talked a lot but didn’t EVER share anything personal or meaningful about me.
2. That’s because I was afraid that by being authentic I’d lose friends and alienate potential friends.
3. Luckily, when I learned my life lesson as depicted on my fingerprints – I decided it was time to trust myself and those in my life.
4. I have a freckle just below my heart line in what hand analysts refer to as the intimacy zone – reminding me to keep traveling the path of authenticity and self-trust.
5. My middle finger tips lean heavily toward my ring finger which show how all my thoughts about money and value end up in an inner debate about how “it” will look. It is whatever I’m focusing on in my career at the time.
6. In 2004 I didn’t have a lower zone of my thumb, within a year, Idid. I made a conscious effort to take my voice out of my heart and trust my stories to help others. It was one of the scariest things I’ve ever done.
7. My Saturn line has been stalled at my heart line for nearly a year. This is exactly the length of time I’ve been worried about having “enough” money.
So, what do you want to reveal?
The next wave will be shared by these 4 women (Apparently, I don’t know that many bloggers!)
Lucy D at Only Tarot
Diane E at The Whole Gang
Alice Langholt at Reiki Awakening
Michele and CK at Divine Purpose Unleashed
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven (or however many you know) people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun!